A light, airy dessert, this chocolate mousse is the perfect ending to a meal.
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chocolate sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds. The sound of the motor will change tone as the mousse is set.
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Why did my mousse turn out so cr a p Mr Vitamix?! ALL I WANTED WAS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE AND IT TURNED OUT LIKE BUTTER!
The mixture may have been over whipped. If you are free to call in to our contact center they would be more than happy to talk through this recipe with you and figure out where the issue lies.
Date published: 2016-12-08