Chocolate Orange Fondue
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy whipping cream, heated to simmer with 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 8 ounces (277 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Grand Marnier
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. You may need to use the tamper to break up air pockets that form during blending.
- Pour into fondue pot. Stir in Grand Marnier.
For dippers, try sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, sliced pears, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and fresh or canned pineapple chunks.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|