Chocolate Orange Fondue
Orange zest simmered in heavy cream gives this fondue a hint of fresh citrus flavor. Serve with marshmallows or sliced fruit dippers.
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy whipping cream, heated to simmer with 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 8 ounces (277 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Grand Marnier
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. You may need to use the tamper to break up air pockets that form during blending.
- Pour into fondue pot. Stir in Grand Marnier.
For dippers, try sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, sliced pears, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and fresh or canned pineapple chunks.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|