Chocolate and Cookies Freeze
- 3 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup (240 ml) chocolate milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons (8 g) nonfat dry milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 2 and pulse on and off 1-2 times to break up the cookies into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Stir in cookies and serve immediately. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers. To make this a wheat and gluten-free recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead for the cookies
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.