This sweet apple syrup is delicious served warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or drizzled atop a slice of apple pie.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 3 cups (375 g) chopped apples
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Use warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or as a garnish for apple pie.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 34 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|