Orange, lemon, and lime give this butter a light citrus flavor, perfect for steamed vegetables, grilled meats and seafood, or freshly baked French bread.
- 1/2 medium orange, peeled
- 1/2 lemon with 1/4-inch-(.6 cm) thick slice of rind
- 1/2 lime with 1/4-inch-(.6 cm) thick slice of rind
- 8-12 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 cup (227 g) butter, softened
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Roll in plastic wrap and form a log. Freeze until ready to use.
This butter is an excellent accompaniment to grilled meats and seafood.
how can i use my vitamix for citrus juice extraction?
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|