Citrus Carrot Juice
Pineapple chunks and a lemon slice add a citrus zing to this refreshing carrot juice.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ½ cup (60 g) carrots, halved
- 2½ cup (400 g) pineapple, peeled, diced
- ⅛ inch (0.3 cm) slice lemon, with peel
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Citrus Carrot Juice is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KDinhawaii from Very tasty I tweeted the ingredients a little. Instead of water I used pineapple juice. A delicious way to get your fiber!
Date published: 2015-11-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Renut from Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner! Made this healthy and refreshing combo with: Changing the water to fresh pineapple juice, and instead of lemon peel, added orange peel (I had no lemons). It was soooo refreshing! Would be a good nutritional drink for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack time.
Date published: 2016-03-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by megarnerful from Carroty but pretty good Not bad! Increase the lemon or pineapple to mask the carrot better. But enjoyed it as is.
Date published: 2016-06-14
Where do you get the sodium from?
Carrot, Pineapple and even lemon all contain sodium.
Date published: 2017-04-11