Citrus Carrot Juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 cup (77 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (65 g) chopped carrots
- 1/8 inch (3 mm) slice lemon, with peel
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Citrus Carrot Juice is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by KDinhawaii from Very tasty I tweeted the ingredients a little. Instead of water I used pineapple juice. A delicious way to get your fiber!
Date published: 2015-11-19
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|