Frozen mango chunks round out the citrus notes of fresh pineapple, orange, and lemon in this smoothie fit for paradise.
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 lemon, peeled, quartered, seeded
- 1/2 cup (75 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup (60 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Citrus Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by radkhatri from Great machine I have the Vitamix for almost 4 years now and love it. we use it everyday and kids love the smoothies and sorbets. also use it no make homemade nut butters. love it
Date published: 2016-02-04
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|