Coconut Rum Café
Imagine blending a piña colada with your favorite iced coffee--the result is the Coconut Rum Café.
- 1/2 ounce rum
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cream of coconut
- 1/3 cup (52 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) strong brewed coffee, cold
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This drink can be made without alcohol
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
For the coconut rum cafe recipe what is the largest amount I can make at one time?
This depends on the size of your container. If you have a 32 or 48 oz container, you could double this recipe. If you are using a 64 oz container you can triple this recipe.
Date published: 2016-10-05