Cold Nectarine Dessert Soup
- 4 (516 g) nectarines or peaches, pitted
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) 100% white grape juice, cold
- 1 Tablespoon honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/2 (30 g) lemon, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
Swirl a dab of vanilla nonfat yogurt into each serving and garnish with a mint leaf.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|