Cranberry Relish Sauce
A simple sauce of fresh cranberry, apple, and orange, adding perfect color and sweetness to ham or turkey.
- 1 (140 g) orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (96 g) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (130 g) apple, seeded, quartered
- 1/4 cup (50 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/3 cup (33 g) walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Blend 15-25 seconds or until chunky.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 32 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Cranberry Relish Sauce is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy S from Great product and recipes Purchased over a year ago still love it. So many options.
Date published: 2016-11-23
Can the cranberry relish recipe be doubled or even tripled? I like to know the serving size of your recipes.
This recipe yeilds 1.75 C, you can certainly triple this if using a 48 or 64 oz container. The serving size is 2 TBSP.
Date published: 2017-01-27