Cranberry Salad Smoothie
A festive combination of cranberry, orange, and celery, rounded with a banana for sweetness.
- 1/2 (65 g) medium banana, peeled
- 1 (130 g) medium orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 (30 g) baby carrot
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (48 g) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Cranberry Salad Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Qwerty from Yum I really like this, but it wasn't sweeten up for me. I added some green grapes and then it was perfect. How definitely make this one again.
Date published: 2015-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beth22 from Great. I tried the suggestion to add a half cup of white grapes and the smoothie is wonderful.
Date published: 2016-01-05
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|