Cucumber Melon Smoothie
This refreshing smoothie showcases the popular combination of cucumber and melon.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy milk
- 1 cup (150 g) green grapes
- 1 1/2 cups (240 g) cantaloupe chunks
- 1/2 cup (65 g) peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 cup (170 g) honeydew chunks
- 1 small lime, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This is a wonderful summertime recipe that tastes best with very ripe seasonal honeydew and cantaloupe.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|