Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
The rich sweetness of fresh raspberries combines with dark chocolate for a truly decadent dessert.
- 12 ounces (342 g) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) half and half
- 3 Tablespoons (42 g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (53 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4 minutes, or until steam escapes through lid.
- Pour into fondue pot. Serve immediately.
Add 2 Tablespoons of seedless raspberry preserves to intensify flavor.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|