Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups (202 g) light boiled ham, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5-6.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds or until chunky. You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing. Do not over mix.
Refrigerate in airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.