Combine two favorite holiday treats into one! Smooth, creamy cheesecakes are so easy in the Vitamix.
- 1 cup (100 g) graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, for crust
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) butter spread, softened
- 24 ounces (680 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (180 ml) eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) rum
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) spring form pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold.
- Let cool.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, eggs, rum and nutmeg into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake rim. Cool cake completely and remove ring.
- Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
|Serving Size||1 slice (1 slice)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Eggnog Cheesecake is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nomsdos from Simply Fantastic Just fantastic, really strong eggnog flavor. Huge hit for the holidays.
Date published: 2015-11-23
What is "butter spread"? Is that a butter substitute?
Date published: 2016-12-07
how do I use the V-mix to make the graham cracker crumbs, and then add any wet ingredients (like melted butter)?
To make graham cracker crumbs in the Vitamix place the graham crackers into the container. Turn the dial to variable speed 5 and then turn the machine on and off quickly to pulse. Continue this until you achieve your desired consistency. Pour the graham crackers into a bowl and then add the wet ingredients to that.
Date published: 2017-01-27