- 1 cup (100 g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons (25 g) granulated sugar (for crust)
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) butter spread, melted
- (3) 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons (25 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) eggnog, light or regular
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) rum
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter spread in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9” spring form pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold. Cool.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, eggs, rum and nutmeg into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake rim. Cool cake completely and remove ring.
- Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
how do I use the V-mix to make the graham cracker crumbs, and then add any wet ingredients (like melted butter)?
To make graham cracker crumbs in the Vitamix place the graham crackers into the container. Turn the dial to variable speed 5 and then turn the machine on and off quickly to pulse. Continue this until you achieve your desired consistency. Pour the graham crackers into a bowl and then add the wet ingredients to that.
Date published: 2015-12-11
|Serving Size||1 slice|
|Amount Per Servings|