- 4 ounces (113 g) low fat vanilla yogurt or vanilla soy milk
- 2 cups (310 g) fresh, ripe pineapple, with core (or a 2-inch thick slice)
- 1 celery stalk (7-inch stalk, 37 g, 1.3 oz), halved or about 1/3 cup chopped
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach leaves, gently packed
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Sweetener to taste if pineapple is a bit tart
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|