- 4 cups (960 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup (40 g) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
can you substitute water fore chicken or vegetable broth?
Yes you can substitute water for either of those. The flavor will diminish.
Date published: 2016-02-18
|Serving Size||0.25 c ( 60 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|