- 4 cups (960 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup (40 g) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (60 g) all-purpose flour
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.