Good luck getting all these fresh fruits and vegetables into a single meal any other way!
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/2 cup (93 g) frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup (75 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- 1/2 (48 g) medium carrot
- 1/2 cup (45 g) fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup (15 g) fresh spinach, washed
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 banana, peeled, frozen
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Everything Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veggie 100 from Soooo smooth I have been using this for 2 years now and it's the best investment I ever made. It really does make a smooth smoothie, no visible chunks. And guess what I even powder my garden veges. I dry them then put in the vita mix and away it goes. I use my powdered veges in soups, homemade noodles, smoothies etc. I do ginger root and Turmeric root the same way. Love it
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauly from Best Blender Ever Does it all! Best investment ever. Love all the features.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Is it ok to use regular milk?
Date published: 2016-08-25
I have the VitaMix with the Smoothie variable. Can I use that instead of doing the variable 1 to 10?
Date published: 2016-07-08
how many carbs do this have
27 g carbohydrates per 8 oz. serving.
Date published: 2016-06-14
When you state increase speed slowly what is time involved? 5 seconds or less? I just bought a vitamin Aspire & am anxious to start using it but am little nervous about messing up.
You want to increase the speed from 1-10 and flip onto high within the first 5-7 seconds of blending, Happy Blending!
Date published: 2016-05-18
Would it make a difference using frozen broccoli? Or still frozen peach slices?
If switching frozen for fresh ingredients and not adjusting any other frozen ingredients you will get a very thick smoothie or even come close to a frozen dessert. You can thin it out by adding more liquid.
Date published: 2016-04-01
How many servings is this smoothie?
Based on the nutritional facts seen on the lower right hand of the recipe page, this is a 1 cup serving and has a 3 cup yield, so 3 servings.
Date published: 2016-06-01