- 1/2 cup (120 ml) soy milk
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/2 cup (93 g) frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup (75 g) fresh pineapple chunks, core included
- 1/2 (48 g) medium carrot
- 1/2 cup (45 g) fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup (15 g) fresh spinach, washed
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 banana, peeled, frozen
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|