- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 pie pumpkin, baked and flesh removed or 1/2 cup (240 ml) solid pack canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups (1.4 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.