- 2 cups (480 ml) cold water
- 1/2 cup (65 g) cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons (40 g) granulated sugar
- Food coloring
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until thickened. If too thick, adjust with additional water.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and stir in food coloring to obtain desired shade. Store in jars.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Amount Per Servings|