French Vanilla Shake
- 4 cups (544 g) vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (420 ml) milk
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
As a non-dairy alternative, use soy milk and soy ice cream. For recipe variation, add 2 tablespoons (37 g) malted milk powder for a French Vanilla Malt.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
How do you set the speed to high on a 5200 vitamix?
On your 5200 you will want to make sure the variable/high switch is on variable, start at 1, take the dial up to 10 and immediately flip the variable/high switch to high.
Date published: 2016-04-29
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|