Fresh Fruit Punch
- 1 1/2 oranges, peeled, halved
- 3/4 cup (113 g) diced pineapple
- 1/3 cup (60 g) red or green grapes
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) club soda
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
For best results, all ingredients should be chilled.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
I was just wondering if I should be putting the whole fruit in the machine for things like lemons, oranges and avocados. You recipes all call for peeled and quartered? The demonstrator at Costco did.
In this recipe we do not add any added sweeteners. In using the whole peel of an orange, lemon you will get a very bitter flavor without the added sweetener. Also Oranges and Lemons may contain pesticides on their skin, so be aware of that when using the zest or whole peels.
Date published: 2016-01-29
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|