Nothing says holiday cheer like the cool, vibrant color of cranberry and sweetened lime juice. Sugar-coated cranberries give this glass an icy finish.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) 100% cranberry juice
- 2 ounces (60 ml) vodka
- 1 ounce (30 ml) triple sec
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) sweetened lime juice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|