Frosty Basil Lemonade
Create this icy, refreshing blend of citrus and herbs for those hot summer picnics. Made with whole seeded lemons—no juicing required!
- 3 cups (720 ml) water
- 1 1/2 lemons, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/4 cup (50 g) sugar or other sweetener
- 1/2 cup (20 g) fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Frosty Basil Lemonade is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dr Shock from Maestro The only thing I can say It's AWESOME!!! All my friends are impress :-)
Date published: 2016-06-11
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|