Frozen Abuelita Drink
- 4 ounces (120 ml) Patrón XO Cafe
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Sauza Hornitos
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) Patrón Citronage
- 3 ounces (90 ml) half and half
- 2 ounces (60 ml) chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (1.4 l) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and thick.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|