Frozen Irish Coffee
- 1 ounce (30 ml) whiskey
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coffee, cold
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|