Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whiskey and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 1 ounce (30 ml) whiskey
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coffee, cold
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Irish Coffee is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Destiny66 from Yummy weekend drink! We often drink Irish coffee on weekends and this was a nice twist! I actually added a little amaretto and chocolate liqueur to make it more like Spanish coffee - you could add a variety of extras to tweek it to your liking! I love my new Vitamix ... I find new ways to use it every day!!!
Date published: 2016-01-01
How do I whip cream?
All you need to do is put heavy whipping cream into your vitamix container, add vanilla or sweetener if you would like and then you just start your machine on one, turn it to ten and high, use your tamper to avoid any air pockets and just like that, you have whipped cream in about 30 seconds.
Date published: 2016-11-17