Frozen Irish Coffee
An iced coffee with whiskey and Irish Cream Liqueur. Simply omit the alcohol for a wakeful morning beverage.
- 1 ounce (30 ml) whiskey
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) coffee, cold
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This drink can be made without alcohol.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Irish Coffee is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Destiny66 from Yummy weekend drink! We often drink Irish coffee on weekends and this was a nice twist! I actually added a little amaretto and chocolate liqueur to make it more like Spanish coffee - you could add a variety of extras to tweek it to your liking! I love my new Vitamix ... I find new ways to use it every day!!!
Date published: 2016-01-01