Fruit Combo Smoothie
These four delicious fruits make a delightful blend of sweet and citrus.
- 1/2 cup (60 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 (89 g) pear, seeded, halved
- 1/2 (91 g) apple, seeded, halved
- 1/2 (50 g) orange, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Am I correct in assuming that I can make all the C series smoothies with a G series blender? Thanks.
You are correct. Some recipes may require you to double the ingredients listed if you will be using the 64 oz low profile container.
Date published: 2016-08-09
do you have a basic smoothy recipe like one part frozen to two parts fresh fruit. so I can substitute with what I have in my kitchen
You may use fresh or frozen ingredients for smoothies, what you can try as a guide line is 1 cup liquid, 2 cups fresh ingredients, 1 cup greens(if desired) 1 cup frozen ingredients, take machine from 1-high within the first 5-7 seconds of starting the machine,. Blend for about 40 seconds, or until you reach the desired consistency. and turn the machine back to 1 & variable and shut off.
Date published: 2016-05-24