Fruit Salad Smoothie
Baby carrots and cucumber balance the more intense sweetness of grapes, orange, pineapple, and apple--for a liquid take on a fruit & veggie salad.
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/2-inch-(1.3cm) thick slice pineapple, core included
- 1/4 (4 oz) cucumber, peeled
- 1 (2 oz) carrot, halved
- 1/4 (2 oz) medium apple, cored, seeded
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fruit Salad Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mdlem from Wonderful This smoothie is delicious. My husband and I both really liked it. We didn't have carrots, but am sure it would still be great.
Date published: 2016-10-02