Fruit Salad Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/2-inch-(1.3cm) thick slice pineapple, core included
- 1/4 (4 oz) cucumber, peeled
- 1 (2 oz) carrot, halved
- 1/4 (2 oz) medium apple, cored, seeded
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|