There is more than meets the eye with this pink blend of red grapes, strawberries and banana. Makes a lovely, fat-free dessert or afterschool snack.
- 1 cup (160 g) red seedless grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
If using frozen strawberries, do not add ice.
If using frozen fruit do you need to adjust the amount of ice cubes and/or water? Thank you.
I have a vitamix VM0102 it does not mix a the smoothie correctly, It just mixes the bottom. How to fix this problem
I use Aliased supplement with a smoothtie is that a good idea
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|