- 1 cup (160 g) red seedless grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
If using frozen strawberries, do not add ice.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Fruit Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stream from Refreshing, and sweet I was very surprised at how sweet it was, compared to other smoothies. The banana and strawberries are the two most prominent flavors, with the grapes in the background.
Date published: 2015-11-01
I have a vitamix VM0102 it does not mix a the smoothie correctly, It just mixes the bottom. How to fix this problem
With your machine there is a Tamper, use this through the lid plug to push the ingredients into the blades during the blending.
Date published: 2016-01-14
I use Aliased supplement with a smoothtie is that a good idea
Are you referencing Almased? If so we recommend consulting a Dr or Dietician when using supplements to verify any health reactions you may have.
Date published: 2016-01-28
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|