There is more than meets the eye with this pink blend of red grapes, strawberries and banana. Makes a lovely, fat-free dessert or afterschool snack.
- 1 cup (160 g) red seedless grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
If using frozen strawberries, do not add ice.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|