A fruity cocktail made with peach schnapps, triple sec, canned peaches, and a fresh orange. Cheers!
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) peach schnapps
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) triple sec
- 1 cup (250 g) canned peaches with juice
- 1 whole (140 g) orange, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
What is a foot of orange?
Thank you for catching the error. It should read 1 whole orange.
Date published: 2015-12-15