Garden Fresh Cocktail
- 1 cup (180 g) diced fresh or canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (15 g) fresh spinach, washed
- 1/4 cup (25 g) diced carrots
- 1 Tablespoon diced onion
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1/4 cup (40 g) diced sweet red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Dash of salt (optional)
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
1. How long will this juice "keep" when refrigerated at 37 degrees? 2. How many ounces of "Garden Fresh Cocktail" does this recipe make? 3. Can I eliminate (or substitute) any of the vegetables (e.g. Carrots) to further reduce the carbohydrate content?
How do I dice onion in Vitamix?
Date published: 2015-11-10
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|