Garden Pea Soup
- 2 3/4 cups (660 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 russet potato, 4 1/2 ounces (128 g)
- 2 cups (270 g) frozen sweet peas, slightly thawed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallot or onioin
- 1/4-inch (.6 cm) x 1/4-inch (.6 cm) strip lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Garden Pea Soup is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ania from Disgusting! I put uncooked potato, since the recipe didn't say anything about cooking it. The soup came out bitter and disgusting. Thanks for ruining all my ingredients!
Date published: 2015-10-06
For the pea soup recipe, please send exact recipe.do. You set to cook soup? Do you cook the potato first?
Thank you for your comment, we are removing this recipe so that we can update it with proper techniques and flavor profile.
Date published: 2015-11-03
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|