Garden Pea Soup
- 2 3/4 cups (660 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 russet potato, 4 1/2 ounces (128 g)
- 2 cups (270 g) frozen sweet peas, slightly thawed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped shallot or onioin
- 1/4-inch (.6 cm) x 1/4-inch (.6 cm) strip lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Garden Pea Soup is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ania from Disgusting! I put uncooked potato, since the recipe didn't say anything about cooking it. The soup came out bitter and disgusting. Thanks for ruining all my ingredients!
Date published: 2015-10-06
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|