Ginger Greens Juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) filtered water
- 1 (300 g) large cucumber, 10 1/2 ounces chopped
- 1 1/2 (80 g) celery stalks, 3 ounces, quartered
- 2 (364 g) large apples, 12 ounces, seeded, quartered
- 2 cups loosely packed kale leaves (65 g, 2.3 oz)
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) square piece ginger root (16 g, 0.6 oz)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Strain through a nut milk bag. Store in refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.