Ginger Greens Juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) filtered water
- 1 (300 g) large cucumber, 10 1/2 ounces chopped
- 1 1/2 (80 g) celery stalks, 3 ounces, quartered
- 2 (364 g) large apples, 12 ounces, seeded, quartered
- 2 cups loosely packed kale leaves (65 g, 2.3 oz)
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) square piece ginger root (16 g, 0.6 oz)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Strain through a nut milk bag. Store in refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
After blending the ingredients, do we have seperate the juice from the pulp using a filtration bag, or can we drink it the way it is?
you dont have to separate it... It just wont taste like a juice. It will taste thick like a smoothie & you might get chunks of whatever wasnt blended all the way out.
Date published: 2015-11-14
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|