Ginger Greens Juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) filtered water
- 1 (300 g) large cucumber, 10 1/2 ounces chopped
- 1 1/2 (80 g) celery stalks, 3 ounces, quartered
- 2 (364 g) large apples, 12 ounces, seeded, quartered
- 2 cups loosely packed kale leaves (65 g, 2.3 oz)
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) square piece ginger root (16 g, 0.6 oz)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Strain through a nut milk bag. Store in refrigerator. Use within 2 days.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
What fruit can you substitute the apple with if you are allergic to them or to similar fruits?
Pears are a good substitute for apples.
Date published: 2016-01-14
Hi,Just wondering how I can post some of my pictures of my favorite recipes that I have made my self using my Vitamix, that I really love..I see you saying to share but not sure how ?Can you help?
We are working on updating our site to accomplish this task. In the mean time join our Facebook page and you can post them to that site.
Date published: 2016-02-07
After blending the ingredients, do we have seperate the juice from the pulp using a filtration bag, or can we drink it the way it is?
you dont have to separate it... It just wont taste like a juice. It will taste thick like a smoothie & you might get chunks of whatever wasnt blended all the way out.
Date published: 2016-02-10
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|