Gluten-Free Bean Flour
- 2 cups (200 g) bean flour
- 2 cups (250 g) cornstarch
- 2 cups (200 g) tapioca flour
- Place all ingredients in container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated. Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
For best results, grind 2 cups (400 g) of grains at a time.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.