Going Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (160 g) green grapes
- 1/2 cup (80 g) pineapple chunks
- 1/2 ripe banana peeled
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh spinach packed
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Going Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by m1che11es from Delicious! I love this recipe. The flavors are perfect. You cannot taste the spinach in it (which is great to me). It's very easy to make and no weird ingredients required.
Date published: 2015-10-02
Can Kale be substituted for spinach in a recipe
Yes kale can be substituted for spinach. It may take a few more seconds to blend fully and will also be a little thicker in texture that with the spinach.
Date published: 2015-10-24
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|