Gold Medal Smoothie
Keeping you energized and alert throughout the day, the Gold Medal Smoothie lives up to its name.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup (30 g) diced cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup (40 g) orange segments
- 1/4 lemon, peeled, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (78 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- 1 scoop (34 g) protein powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Gold Medal Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Strygmah from Really yummy. Super sweet. Next time I'd half the honey. It was really sweet but very good.
Date published: 2015-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daylon from Taste the Rainbow! Great smoothie!! You can taste all the ingredients, it's so fresh and amazing before a long morning of skiing!
Date published: 2016-01-09
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|