Greek Style Vinaigrette
Toss with greens and a little oregano, then top with tomato, onion, cucumber, black olives, and Feta cheese for the perfect Greek salad.
- 3 Tablespoons (90 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (10 g) fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallions
- 3 Tablespoons (28 g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until emulsified.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
How long does this dressing keep for in the fridge?
This dressing will last a week in the refrigerator.
Date published: 2015-12-07
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|