Green Tea Fruit Freeze
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) cold green tea or 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder and 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 g) plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey or agave nectar
- 1 (90 g) frozen banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup (55 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 cup (160 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup (75 g) unsweetened frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.