- 1 medium tomato, halved or 3/4 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup (10 g) fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup (40 g) chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- You may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients.
- Do not over mix. Leave chunky. Serve with tortilla chips.
When doubling recipe, increase avocados to 4 and increase onion to 1/2 cup (80 g).
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Guacamole is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatieOR11 from Delicious - My "Go To" Appetizer! I started making Vitamix Guacamole about two years ago and I've probably made it at least 15 times since. It's so fresh, easy, and delicious. I make it whenever we have people over and it always gets rave reviews. Be careful though, it's so good you may not want to leave the appetizer table! I like to use Kosher salt to season it - a little goes a long way.
Date published: 2015-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Josh38 from Deliscious Absolutely Deliscious and Very Simple - just the way it should be.
Date published: 2015-10-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaDev from Wonderful! I added garlic, and of course being from New Mexico...green chili and jalapeno. I put that on top of the avacado and then pressed down with the tamper.
Date published: 2016-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmandaS from Great for vegans! I made this recipe over 20+ times. I make guacamole with black beans. I half the recipe and have enough guac for a whole can of beans. The guacamole tastes wonderful and I keep coming back for more. I make this recipe once a week.
Date published: 2016-01-03
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 g )|
|Amount Per Servings|