Holiday Fruit Salad Smoothie
With a delicious assortment of citrus and harvest fruits, this smoothie adds a beautiful accent to your holiday spread.
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 medium orange, peeled and halved
- 1/2 inch -thick slice pineapple, core included
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 4 baby carrots
- 1/4 medium red or green apple
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|