Holiday Fruit Smoothie
Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a holiday celebration. Unlike other holiday treats, this one comes with no regrets.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 Gala apple (211 g / 7.4 oz), seeded, quartered
- 1 ripe D'Anjou Pear (213 g / 7.5 oz), seeded, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar or maple sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon apple butter
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cranberries (whole fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Holiday Fruit Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeDe from Yummy! Tried this smoothie this morning and all I can say is Yummy, yummy...
Date published: 2016-12-27