Holiday Fruit Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 Gala apple (211 g / 7.4 oz), halved, seeded, quartered
- 1 ripe D'Anjou Pear (213 g / 7.5 oz), halved, seeded, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar or maple sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon apple butter
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cranberries (whole fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.