Prepare your own honey butter for warm dinner rolls.
- 1 1/2 cups (360 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (240 ml) light olive oil
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) honey (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 15-30 seconds until smooth.
- Roll in plastic wrap and form a 6-inch (15 cm) log. Freeze until ready to use.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series and G-Series machines with Variable Speed control and 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Honey Butter is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lesley99 from Delicious!!! This butter is so delicious using store-bought unsalted butter but simply fabulous when homemade butter is used. Follow the Vitamix butter recipe to make your own homemade butter.
Date published: 2016-11-30