Honey Orange Cleanse
This minty-sweet beverage is as healthy as it is refreshing. With orange, radish, mint and honey, it's rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 (50 g) orange, peeled
- 1/4 cup (30 g) sliced radishes
- 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener, to taste
- 3 large mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
When the recipe calls for mint leaves, what kind of mint or does it matter?
Fresh mint leaves.
Date published: 2016-04-26
I am interested in a cleanse recipe like I would purchase from a juicing store.
We do not have anymore cleanse recipes that are not already on the website.
Date published: 2016-04-03