Iced Pepperminty Café
A jolt of caffeine with minty, chocolaty overtones in this “be your own barrista” favorite.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) white chocolate chips
- 3 mint candies
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients, except salt, into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 to 25 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|