Just Peachy Smoothie
- 1/2 cup (80 g) red or green grapes
- 1 cup (150 g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium to large ripe peach, halved, pitted
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 40-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
If you use frozen peach slices, do you decrease ice and add liquid?
Yes that would work out perfecty
Date published: 2016-01-06
Where to get more veggie smoothies
There are many bloggers and internet sights that have great information on smoothies. Google your favorite ingredient and smoothie and you should find hundreds to choose from.
Date published: 2015-12-28
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|