Kale and Pear Green Smoothie
This vibrant green smoothie blends the delicious sweetness of fresh fruits with one cup of nutrient-packed kale.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 orange, peeled, halved
- 1/2 ripe Bartlett pear, seeded, halved
- 1 small to medium size banana, peeled
- 1 cup (70 g) kale
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|