Key Lime Kiwi Smoothie
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 Tablespoon key lime juice
- 2 medium kiwi, peeled, halved
- 1 large ripe pear, halved, seeded
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey (optional)
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
|Serving Size||1 c ( 240 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|