Lemon Garlic Dressing
A spicy lemon garlic dressing for tossing with fresh greens or marinating chicken.
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- Place lemon, hot sauce, garlic, paprika, and seasonings into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Reduce speed to Variable 7 and remove lid plug. While machine is running, slowly pour in oil through lid opening.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
If doubling, use 2 lemons, increase hot sauce to 1 teaspoon, paprika to 1 teaspoon, cumin to 1/2 teaspoon, and increase olive oil to 1 cup.
Do you use the lemon peel with this recipe or juice the inside
|Serving Size||2 tbsp ( 30 ml )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|